Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Experiences

Image result for sea-teacher


Hello!
My name is Febby Jennifer, I am an English Education student in Tadulako University, Palu City, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia. There was a program of SEAMEO, SEA-Teacher, to do teaching practicum in other countries. I joined the selection for that, I was afraid if I could not pass the tests, but God heard my pray and I passed the tests. I was so happy for that. I was selected to go to University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines. So, I joined in Batch 7 SEA-Teacher.


This is a picture of me and my friends who join SEA-Teacher Batch 7.

This was a picture of us with our Coordinators, The Chancellor of Tadulako University, and The Dean of Teacher Training and Education Faculty before we left Indonesia for 1 month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment